Write down the answers to these important questions, on a piece of paper:
- When prospective clients land on your website, what do you expect them to do?
- Does your users eyes fall on a button, image, graphic or text that calls them to perform the action(s) that you want or would like them to perform?
- What does the average user of your website expect to see?
(for example: If you accept credit cards, does seeing the credit card logos inspire confidence in your website?)
- Does your website inspire trust (or warm fuzzy feelings)?
- How easy is it for your users clients and other main classes of visitors to find the pages or sections related to their own needs?
Read through the questions and your answers to each question again. **Write down/Add – Are there any additional information that you need to add to any of the answers?
Read through the questions and your answers to each question again. **Make a numbered list – What do you need to add, change or improve on your website?
Do the changes to your website as per your numbered list in